Organize literature into ideas, fast. Intrigue lets you quickly organize the papers you read alongside your thoughts in a visual & clean manner. Features include:
- Automatically pull metadata of papers (using DOI), books (using ISBN), and web links using Citation.js.
- Double clicking reference nodes takes you to a PDF at you-know-where.
- Full WYSIWYG markdown support in the notes, powered by TipTap.
- Everything can be grouped, snapped, and connected.
- COMING SOON: Import BibTeX files exported from a literature search or other tools like Zotero.
- COMING SOON: Export papers into a BibTeX to directly use in your paper-writing process.
Behind the scenes
Intrigue is heavily inspired by Victor Margolin's method of organizing research literature and writing, which makes use of note cards and literature canvases. Here's a video of him explaining the process.
Next steps includes better integration with Zotero, Overleaf, etc. through BibTeX, as well as a drawer to collect and organize all the literature you've ever put in the canvas and the notes you've snapped/connected to them.